Biotechnology Converges: Global Distributor Meeting 2018
On July 10th and 11th 2018, Norgen Biotek Corp. hosted their first annual Global Distributor Meeting. The two-day meeting consisted of product training, laboratory demonstrations and round table discussions for a group of Norgen Biotek’s international distributors.
The objectives of the meeting were three-fold. First, Norgen Biotek wanted to gather everyone together to encourage and strengthen relationships with both their partners and customers. By proactive engagement with their distributors, Norgen’s aim was to encourage mutual successes and to provide customers worldwide with reliable, efficient and valuable service. Secondly, the meeting allowed for distributors to have direct learning and engagement with team members from various departments, from sales & marketing, to research and development scientists. Distributors had the opportunity to learn comprehensively about Norgen’s full range of products from sample collection and preservation, to purification and detection, to other services offered such as Next Generation Sequencing. Lastly, 2018 marks Norgen’s 20th Anniversary and hosting the first Global Distributor Meeting within this milestone was a perfect way to celebrate 20 years of excellence for Norgen Biotek.
Norgen’s Global Distributor Meeting 2018 was a great success in accomplishing all of Norgen’s objectives and was a valuable experience for all involved. The team at Norgen Biotek was delighted to meet many of their international partners and is looking forward to strengthening their relationships together and continuing to provide high quality bio-consumable products and services to customers worldwide.
Share on social media!
CONNECT WITH US
Google News Feed
- Pharmaceutical Rapid Microbiology Testing Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecast 2025
- Clinical Microbiology Market Insights, Forecast to 2025 Market by Top Brands, Trends and Demand 2018 to 2025
- European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases — Vehreschild MJGT, et al. | August 14, 2018
- Current research for a vaccine against Lassa hemorrhagic fever virus
- The Scientist Who Scrambled Darwin's Tree of Life