Biotechnology Converges: Global Distributor Meeting 2018
On July 10th and 11th 2018, Norgen Biotek Corp. hosted their first annual Global Distributor Meeting. The two-day meeting consisted of product training, laboratory demonstrations and round table discussions for a group of Norgen Biotek’s international distributors.
The objectives of the meeting were three-fold. First, Norgen Biotek wanted to gather everyone together to encourage and strengthen relationships with both their partners and customers. By proactive engagement with their distributors, Norgen’s aim was to encourage mutual successes and to provide customers worldwide with reliable, efficient and valuable service. Secondly, the meeting allowed for distributors to have direct learning and engagement with team members from various departments, from sales & marketing, to research and development scientists. Distributors had the opportunity to learn comprehensively about Norgen’s full range of products from sample collection and preservation, to purification and detection, to other services offered such as Next Generation Sequencing. Lastly, 2018 marks Norgen’s 20th Anniversary and hosting the first Global Distributor Meeting within this milestone was a perfect way to celebrate 20 years of excellence for Norgen Biotek.
Norgen’s Global Distributor Meeting 2018 was a great success in accomplishing all of Norgen’s objectives and was a valuable experience for all involved. The team at Norgen Biotek was delighted to meet many of their international partners and is looking forward to strengthening their relationships together and continuing to provide high quality bio-consumable products and services to customers worldwide.
Share on social media!
CONNECT WITH US
Google News Feed
- DNA Sequencing Electrophoresis Systems Market to Offer Increased Growth Prospects for Manufacturers - Financial Planning
- Ondine Biomedical Subsidiary Receives 2019 President's Choice Award at the 17th World Congress of the International Photodynamic Association - GlobeNewswire
- Global Microbiological Safety Cabinet Market 2019 – ESCO, Thermo Fisher, AIRTECH, Telstar Life-Sciences, NuAire (Polypipe), The Baker Company – All - All Industry News
- First Choice America Credit Union awards five annual 'People Helping People' scholarships | News, Sports, Jobs - The Steubenville Herald-Star
- Expressing proteins in tobacco: an interview with Albor Dobon-Alonso from Leaf Expression systems | PLOS Synthetic Biology Community - PLoS Blogs