Biotechnology Converges: Global Distributor Meeting 2018
On July 10th and 11th 2018, Norgen Biotek Corp. hosted their first annual Global Distributor Meeting. The two-day meeting consisted of product training, laboratory demonstrations and round table discussions for a group of Norgen Biotek’s international distributors.
The objectives of the meeting were three-fold. First, Norgen Biotek wanted to gather everyone together to encourage and strengthen relationships with both their partners and customers. By proactive engagement with their distributors, Norgen’s aim was to encourage mutual successes and to provide customers worldwide with reliable, efficient and valuable service. Secondly, the meeting allowed for distributors to have direct learning and engagement with team members from various departments, from sales & marketing, to research and development scientists. Distributors had the opportunity to learn comprehensively about Norgen’s full range of products from sample collection and preservation, to purification and detection, to other services offered such as Next Generation Sequencing. Lastly, 2018 marks Norgen’s 20th Anniversary and hosting the first Global Distributor Meeting within this milestone was a perfect way to celebrate 20 years of excellence for Norgen Biotek.
Norgen’s Global Distributor Meeting 2018 was a great success in accomplishing all of Norgen’s objectives and was a valuable experience for all involved. The team at Norgen Biotek was delighted to meet many of their international partners and is looking forward to strengthening their relationships together and continuing to provide high quality bio-consumable products and services to customers worldwide.
Share on social media!
CONNECT WITH US
Google News Feed
- Kohlenstoff in den Weltmeeren muss neu bewertet werden - Innovation Origins
- 2-Day Course: Cleanroom, Microbiology & Sterility Assurance Practices for Drug & Device Manufacturers (Philadelphia, United States - December 5-6, 2019) - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire
- Top decision makers to present at SMi’s 9th Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology Conference 2020 - EIN News
- Researchers discover how lungs cells respond to bacteria - EurekAlert
- Global Industrial Microbiology Market Research Insights 2019-2025- 3M, Axon Lab AG, Becton Dickinson and Company, & more - Hitz Dairies