Biotechnology Converges: Global Distributor Meeting 2018
On July 10th and 11th 2018, Norgen Biotek Corp. hosted their first annual Global Distributor Meeting. The two-day meeting consisted of product training, laboratory demonstrations and round table discussions for a group of Norgen Biotek’s international distributors.
The objectives of the meeting were three-fold. First, Norgen Biotek wanted to gather everyone together to encourage and strengthen relationships with both their partners and customers. By proactive engagement with their distributors, Norgen’s aim was to encourage mutual successes and to provide customers worldwide with reliable, efficient and valuable service. Secondly, the meeting allowed for distributors to have direct learning and engagement with team members from various departments, from sales & marketing, to research and development scientists. Distributors had the opportunity to learn comprehensively about Norgen’s full range of products from sample collection and preservation, to purification and detection, to other services offered such as Next Generation Sequencing. Lastly, 2018 marks Norgen’s 20th Anniversary and hosting the first Global Distributor Meeting within this milestone was a perfect way to celebrate 20 years of excellence for Norgen Biotek.
Norgen’s Global Distributor Meeting 2018 was a great success in accomplishing all of Norgen’s objectives and was a valuable experience for all involved. The team at Norgen Biotek was delighted to meet many of their international partners and is looking forward to strengthening their relationships together and continuing to provide high quality bio-consumable products and services to customers worldwide.
Share on social media!
CONNECT WITH US
Google News Feed
- Burden of RSV-related hospitalization continues after discharge for caregivers - Healio
- Global Microbiological Safety Cabinet Market 2019 – ESCO, Thermo Fisher, AIRTECH, Telstar Life-Sciences, NuAire (Polypipe) - Worldwide Market
- Research reveals sophisticated machinery used by dangerous pathogens to infect hosts - News-Medical.net
- SBU Chapter of National Academy of Inventors Honors 20 New Members and 3 Award Winners | | SBU - Stony Brook News
- Info-graphic view of Laboratory Microbiological Incubators Market Viewpoint, Trends and Predictions 2019-2024 : Thermo Fisher Scientific, Memmert, Esco, Binder, Sheldon Manufacturing, Labstac Ltd, NuAire, Boekel Scientific - Market Research Updates