ESHG 2018 Milan, Italy – June 16 to 19, 2018
Norgen Biotek Corp. will be attending ESHG 2018. Come by and visit us at Booth #378.
When: June 16th – June 19th, 2018
Where: Milan, Italy | Piazzale Carlo Magno,
Booth : #378
The European Society of Human Genetics (ESHG) is a non-profit organization that promotes research, facilitates communication and encourages best practice in applications of human and medical genetics, particularly in Europe. The society organizes the annual European Human Genetics Conference and publishes the European Journal of Human Genetics.
For more details visit the official webpage: www.eshg.org
CONNECT WITH US
- Pharmaceutical Rapid Microbiology Testing Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecast 2025
- Clinical Microbiology Market Insights, Forecast to 2025 Market by Top Brands, Trends and Demand 2018 to 2025
- European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases — Vehreschild MJGT, et al. | August 14, 2018
- Current research for a vaccine against Lassa hemorrhagic fever virus
- The Scientist Who Scrambled Darwin's Tree of Life