ESHG 2018 Milan, Italy – June 16 to 19, 2018
Norgen Biotek Corp. will be attending ESHG 2018. Come by and visit us at Booth #378.
When: June 16th – June 19th, 2018
Where: Milan, Italy | Piazzale Carlo Magno,
Booth : #378
The European Society of Human Genetics (ESHG) is a non-profit organization that promotes research, facilitates communication and encourages best practice in applications of human and medical genetics, particularly in Europe. The society organizes the annual European Human Genetics Conference and publishes the European Journal of Human Genetics.
For more details visit the official webpage: www.eshg.org
CONNECT WITH US
- The FutureAgriculture project - SciTech Europa
- Pioneering 'new science' in Masiphumelele - University of Cape Town News
- Emerging Technologies in Combating Foodborne Illness - Technology Networks
- Antimicrobial plastics firm invests in larger HQ as part of expansion - Medical Plastics News
- Global Food Safety Testing Market Analysis & Forecasts 2010-2019 & 2025 by Contaminant, Pathogen, Food Type, Regional Analysis, Method/Technology, Major Acquisitions & Key Players - GlobeNewswire