ESHG 2018 Milan, Italy – June 16 to 19, 2018
Norgen Biotek Corp. will be attending ESHG 2018. Come by and visit us at Booth #378.
When: June 16th – June 19th, 2018
Where: Milan, Italy | Piazzale Carlo Magno,
Booth : #378
The European Society of Human Genetics (ESHG) is a non-profit organization that promotes research, facilitates communication and encourages best practice in applications of human and medical genetics, particularly in Europe. The society organizes the annual European Human Genetics Conference and publishes the European Journal of Human Genetics.
For more details visit the official webpage: www.eshg.org
CONNECT WITH US
- Microbiology Testing/Clinical Microbiology Market to Witness Steady Growth through 2026 - Instant Tech News
- Yale-NUS prof proves microbes link ecosystems - Yale Daily News
- Global Microbiological Testing of Water Market 2020 by Manufacturers, Demand Analysis, Statistics, Region, Trends and Investment Opportunities to 2024 – Mathematics Market Methods - Keep Reading
- Microbiologist disputes virus 'under control' claims by Matthew Cheung - Hong Kong Standard
- Massachusetts farmers discuss benefits of healthy soil at State House briefing - The Recorder