ESHG 2018 Milan, Italy – June 16 to 19, 2018
Norgen Biotek Corp. will be attending ESHG 2018. Come by and visit us at Booth #378.
When: June 16th – June 19th, 2018
Where: Milan, Italy | Piazzale Carlo Magno,
Booth : #378
The European Society of Human Genetics (ESHG) is a non-profit organization that promotes research, facilitates communication and encourages best practice in applications of human and medical genetics, particularly in Europe. The society organizes the annual European Human Genetics Conference and publishes the European Journal of Human Genetics.
For more details visit the official webpage: www.eshg.org
CONNECT WITH US
- Global Industrial Microbiology Market Overview with Detailed Analysis, Competitive landscape, Forecast to 2026 - Bulletin Line
- UAPB names new fish health associate at Lonoke lab - Van Buren Press Argus-Courier
- Made-in-Canada COVID-19 test developed at McGill receives government support - McGill - McGill Reporter
- Sugar turns brown algae into good carbon stores: Only highly specialized bacteria can carry out the degradation of brown algae with the help of more than hundred enzymes - Science Daily
- Bacterial Colony Counters Market studies 2020 with top Companies profile like Synbiosis, Instem Group of Companies, Thomas Scientific - Cole of Duty