ESHG 2018 Milan, Italy – June 16 to 19, 2018
Norgen Biotek Corp. will be attending ESHG 2018. Come by and visit us at Booth #378.
When: June 16th – June 19th, 2018
Where: Milan, Italy | Piazzale Carlo Magno,
Booth : #378
The European Society of Human Genetics (ESHG) is a non-profit organization that promotes research, facilitates communication and encourages best practice in applications of human and medical genetics, particularly in Europe. The society organizes the annual European Human Genetics Conference and publishes the European Journal of Human Genetics.
For more details visit the official webpage: www.eshg.org
CONNECT WITH US
- DNA Sequencing Electrophoresis Systems Market to Offer Increased Growth Prospects for Manufacturers - Financial Planning
- Ondine Biomedical Subsidiary Receives 2019 President's Choice Award at the 17th World Congress of the International Photodynamic Association - GlobeNewswire
- Global Microbiological Safety Cabinet Market 2019 – ESCO, Thermo Fisher, AIRTECH, Telstar Life-Sciences, NuAire (Polypipe), The Baker Company – All - All Industry News
- First Choice America Credit Union awards five annual 'People Helping People' scholarships | News, Sports, Jobs - The Steubenville Herald-Star
- Expressing proteins in tobacco: an interview with Albor Dobon-Alonso from Leaf Expression systems | PLOS Synthetic Biology Community - PLoS Blogs