ESHG 2018 Milan, Italy – June 16 to 19, 2018
Norgen Biotek Corp. will be attending ESHG 2018. Come by and visit us at Booth #378.
When: June 16th – June 19th, 2018
Where: Milan, Italy | Piazzale Carlo Magno,
Booth : #378
The European Society of Human Genetics (ESHG) is a non-profit organization that promotes research, facilitates communication and encourages best practice in applications of human and medical genetics, particularly in Europe. The society organizes the annual European Human Genetics Conference and publishes the European Journal of Human Genetics.
For more details visit the official webpage: www.eshg.org
CONNECT WITH US
- Report resurrects false claim that coronavirus was bioengineered - WAPT Jackson
- Global Microbiology Testing Market Analysis on Business Influencing Factors 2020:Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., QIAGEN, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Merck KGaA, Shimadzu Corporation - Verdant News
- Stony Brook University Invests Endowed Chairs in Renaissance School of Medicine - Stony Brook News
- NASA Selects 18 Space Biology Research Proposals to Advance Scientific Knowledge of Life in Space and Foster Human Space Exploration - Space Ref
- Dr. Caleb Fischer Brings Fresh and Timely Research to GC - Georgetown College News