ESHG 2018 Milan, Italy – June 16 to 19, 2018
Norgen Biotek Corp. will be attending ESHG 2018. Come by and visit us at Booth #378.
When: June 16th – June 19th, 2018
Where: Milan, Italy | Piazzale Carlo Magno,
Booth : #378
The European Society of Human Genetics (ESHG) is a non-profit organization that promotes research, facilitates communication and encourages best practice in applications of human and medical genetics, particularly in Europe. The society organizes the annual European Human Genetics Conference and publishes the European Journal of Human Genetics.
For more details visit the official webpage: www.eshg.org
CONNECT WITH US
- Former interns suspect mould at U of O museum made them sick - CBC.ca
- Global Microbiology Testing Market 2019 || Complete Research Study on the Market with Current and Future Market Trends Till 2028 - Marketing Analytics
- Microbiology Testing Analyzers Market Forecast Research Reports Offers Key Insights 2019-2025 - Stock Market Pioneer
- Global Microbiology Testing Market 2019 | Detailed Overview of the Market with Current and Future Industry Challenges and Opportunities - Analytics News
- Microbiology Testing/Clinical Microbiology Market to Witness Robust Expansion Throughout the Forecast Period 2019 – 2025 - SocioHerald