ESHG 2018 Milan, Italy – June 16 to 19, 2018
Norgen Biotek Corp. will be attending ESHG 2018. Come by and visit us at Booth #378.
When: June 16th – June 19th, 2018
Where: Milan, Italy | Piazzale Carlo Magno,
Booth : #378
The European Society of Human Genetics (ESHG) is a non-profit organization that promotes research, facilitates communication and encourages best practice in applications of human and medical genetics, particularly in Europe. The society organizes the annual European Human Genetics Conference and publishes the European Journal of Human Genetics.
For more details visit the official webpage: www.eshg.org
CONNECT WITH US
- Burden of RSV-related hospitalization continues after discharge for caregivers - Healio
- Global Microbiological Safety Cabinet Market 2019 – ESCO, Thermo Fisher, AIRTECH, Telstar Life-Sciences, NuAire (Polypipe) - Worldwide Market
- Research reveals sophisticated machinery used by dangerous pathogens to infect hosts - News-Medical.net
- SBU Chapter of National Academy of Inventors Honors 20 New Members and 3 Award Winners | | SBU - Stony Brook News
- Info-graphic view of Laboratory Microbiological Incubators Market Viewpoint, Trends and Predictions 2019-2024 : Thermo Fisher Scientific, Memmert, Esco, Binder, Sheldon Manufacturing, Labstac Ltd, NuAire, Boekel Scientific - Market Research Updates