ISEV 2018 Barcelona, Spain – May 2 to 6, 2018
Norgen Biotek Corp. will be in attendance a the International Society for Extracellular Vesicles 2018 conference.
When: May 2nd – May 6th, 2018
Where: Barcelona, Spain | Palau de Congressos de Barcelona, Fira Montjuic
Stop by booth No. 17 and ask us about our Ultra-Low Concentration RNA-Seq technologies and how it can apply to Exosomes, Plasma/Serum, Urine and FFPE. Talk to one of our experts about our Next Generation Sequencing services and our comprehensive Bioinformatic Analysis capabilities.
The International Society for Extracellular Vesicles is the will is the top universal gathering of extracellular vesicle research, covering the most recent in exosomes, microvesicles and more. With an expected 1,000 participants, ISEV2018 will highlight introductions from the best specialists in the field, and also lending the opportunity to engage in talks from understudies and researchers beginning their promising careers.
You can find more on ISEV here: www.isev.org
For more about our product line and services: www.norgenbiotek.com
CONNECT WITH US
- Report resurrects false claim that coronavirus was bioengineered - WAPT Jackson
- Global Microbiology Testing Market Analysis on Business Influencing Factors 2020:Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., QIAGEN, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Merck KGaA, Shimadzu Corporation - Verdant News
- Stony Brook University Invests Endowed Chairs in Renaissance School of Medicine - Stony Brook News
- NASA Selects 18 Space Biology Research Proposals to Advance Scientific Knowledge of Life in Space and Foster Human Space Exploration - Space Ref
- Dr. Caleb Fischer Brings Fresh and Timely Research to GC - Georgetown College News