ISEV 2018 Barcelona, Spain – May 2 to 6, 2018
Norgen Biotek Corp. will be in attendance a the International Society for Extracellular Vesicles 2018 conference.
When: May 2nd – May 6th, 2018
Where: Barcelona, Spain | Palau de Congressos de Barcelona, Fira Montjuic
Stop by booth No. 17 and ask us about our Ultra-Low Concentration RNA-Seq technologies and how it can apply to Exosomes, Plasma/Serum, Urine and FFPE. Talk to one of our experts about our Next Generation Sequencing services and our comprehensive Bioinformatic Analysis capabilities.
The International Society for Extracellular Vesicles is the will is the top universal gathering of extracellular vesicle research, covering the most recent in exosomes, microvesicles and more. With an expected 1,000 participants, ISEV2018 will highlight introductions from the best specialists in the field, and also lending the opportunity to engage in talks from understudies and researchers beginning their promising careers.
You can find more on ISEV here: www.isev.org
For more about our product line and services: www.norgenbiotek.com
CONNECT WITH US
- Global Industrial Microbiology Market Overview with Detailed Analysis, Competitive landscape, Forecast to 2026 - Bulletin Line
- UAPB names new fish health associate at Lonoke lab - Van Buren Press Argus-Courier
- Made-in-Canada COVID-19 test developed at McGill receives government support - McGill - McGill Reporter
- Sugar turns brown algae into good carbon stores: Only highly specialized bacteria can carry out the degradation of brown algae with the help of more than hundred enzymes - Science Daily
- Bacterial Colony Counters Market studies 2020 with top Companies profile like Synbiosis, Instem Group of Companies, Thomas Scientific - Cole of Duty