ISEV 2018 Barcelona, Spain – May 2 to 6, 2018
Norgen Biotek Corp. will be in attendance a the International Society for Extracellular Vesicles 2018 conference.
When: May 2nd – May 6th, 2018
Where: Barcelona, Spain | Palau de Congressos de Barcelona, Fira Montjuic
Stop by booth No. 17 and ask us about our Ultra-Low Concentration RNA-Seq technologies and how it can apply to Exosomes, Plasma/Serum, Urine and FFPE. Talk to one of our experts about our Next Generation Sequencing services and our comprehensive Bioinformatic Analysis capabilities.
The International Society for Extracellular Vesicles is the will is the top universal gathering of extracellular vesicle research, covering the most recent in exosomes, microvesicles and more. With an expected 1,000 participants, ISEV2018 will highlight introductions from the best specialists in the field, and also lending the opportunity to engage in talks from understudies and researchers beginning their promising careers.
You can find more on ISEV here: www.isev.org
For more about our product line and services: www.norgenbiotek.com
CONNECT WITH US
- Former interns suspect mould at U of O museum made them sick - CBC.ca
- Global Microbiology Testing Market 2019 || Complete Research Study on the Market with Current and Future Market Trends Till 2028 - Marketing Analytics
- Microbiology Testing Analyzers Market Forecast Research Reports Offers Key Insights 2019-2025 - Stock Market Pioneer
- Global Microbiology Testing Market 2019 | Detailed Overview of the Market with Current and Future Industry Challenges and Opportunities - Analytics News
- Microbiology Testing/Clinical Microbiology Market to Witness Robust Expansion Throughout the Forecast Period 2019 – 2025 - SocioHerald