ISEV 2018 Barcelona, Spain – May 2 to 6, 2018
Norgen Biotek Corp. will be in attendance a the International Society for Extracellular Vesicles 2018 conference.
When: May 2nd – May 6th, 2018
Where: Barcelona, Spain | Palau de Congressos de Barcelona, Fira Montjuic
Stop by booth No. 17 and ask us about our Ultra-Low Concentration RNA-Seq technologies and how it can apply to Exosomes, Plasma/Serum, Urine and FFPE. Talk to one of our experts about our Next Generation Sequencing services and our comprehensive Bioinformatic Analysis capabilities.
The International Society for Extracellular Vesicles is the will is the top universal gathering of extracellular vesicle research, covering the most recent in exosomes, microvesicles and more. With an expected 1,000 participants, ISEV2018 will highlight introductions from the best specialists in the field, and also lending the opportunity to engage in talks from understudies and researchers beginning their promising careers.
You can find more on ISEV here: www.isev.org
For more about our product line and services: www.norgenbiotek.com
CONNECT WITH US
- DNA Sequencing Electrophoresis Systems Market to Offer Increased Growth Prospects for Manufacturers - Financial Planning
- Ondine Biomedical Subsidiary Receives 2019 President's Choice Award at the 17th World Congress of the International Photodynamic Association - GlobeNewswire
- Global Microbiological Safety Cabinet Market 2019 – ESCO, Thermo Fisher, AIRTECH, Telstar Life-Sciences, NuAire (Polypipe), The Baker Company – All - All Industry News
- First Choice America Credit Union awards five annual 'People Helping People' scholarships | News, Sports, Jobs - The Steubenville Herald-Star
- Expressing proteins in tobacco: an interview with Albor Dobon-Alonso from Leaf Expression systems | PLOS Synthetic Biology Community - PLoS Blogs