Norgen Biotek Issues Press Release: Norgen’s cf-DNA/cf-RNA Preservative Tubes Found Most Suitable for Liquid Biopsy Applications
Last week Norgen Biotek Corp. issued a press release highlighting a recent finding in a paper published in the International Journal of Medical Sciences by a group of researchers at the University Hospital of Heidelberg and the German Cancer Center.
The scientists conducted a comparison study testing various blood collection tubes (BCTs) from four different manufacturers. They compared Norgen’s cf-DNA/cf-RNA Preservative Tubes, Streck’s Cell-Free DNA Tubes, Roche Diagnostic’s Cell-Free DNA Collection Tube and PreAnalytiX’s PAXgene Blood ccfDNA Tubes. They found that Norgen Biotek’s cf-DNA/cf-RNA Preservative Tubes (cat.#63950) performed best overall when compared to the other manufacturer’s tubes and concluded that Norgen’s cf-DNA/cf-RNA Preservative Tubes are the most suitable for liquid biopsy applications.
Read more about the findings and see comments from Norgen Biotek’s CEO Dr. Yousef Haj-Ahmad here: https://norgenbiotek.com/pressrelease/norgen-bioteks-cell-free-dna-cell-free-rna-cf-dnacf-rna-bct-tube-best-class
Find the link to the abstract in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences here: https://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/20/3/70
CONNECT WITH US
Google News Feed
- Burden of RSV-related hospitalization continues after discharge for caregivers - Healio
- Global Microbiological Safety Cabinet Market 2019 – ESCO, Thermo Fisher, AIRTECH, Telstar Life-Sciences, NuAire (Polypipe) - Worldwide Market
- Research reveals sophisticated machinery used by dangerous pathogens to infect hosts - News-Medical.net
- SBU Chapter of National Academy of Inventors Honors 20 New Members and 3 Award Winners | | SBU - Stony Brook News
- Info-graphic view of Laboratory Microbiological Incubators Market Viewpoint, Trends and Predictions 2019-2024 : Thermo Fisher Scientific, Memmert, Esco, Binder, Sheldon Manufacturing, Labstac Ltd, NuAire, Boekel Scientific - Market Research Updates