Norgen Biotek Issues Press Release: Norgen’s cf-DNA/cf-RNA Preservative Tubes Found Most Suitable for Liquid Biopsy Applications
Last week Norgen Biotek Corp. issued a press release highlighting a recent finding in a paper published in the International Journal of Medical Sciences by a group of researchers at the University Hospital of Heidelberg and the German Cancer Center.
The scientists conducted a comparison study testing various blood collection tubes (BCTs) from four different manufacturers. They compared Norgen’s cf-DNA/cf-RNA Preservative Tubes, Streck’s Cell-Free DNA Tubes, Roche Diagnostic’s Cell-Free DNA Collection Tube and PreAnalytiX’s PAXgene Blood ccfDNA Tubes. They found that Norgen Biotek’s cf-DNA/cf-RNA Preservative Tubes (cat.#63950) performed best overall when compared to the other manufacturer’s tubes and concluded that Norgen’s cf-DNA/cf-RNA Preservative Tubes are the most suitable for liquid biopsy applications.
Read more about the findings and see comments from Norgen Biotek’s CEO Dr. Yousef Haj-Ahmad here: https://norgenbiotek.com/pressrelease/norgen-bioteks-cell-free-dna-cell-free-rna-cf-dnacf-rna-bct-tube-best-class
Find the link to the abstract in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences here: https://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/20/3/70
CONNECT WITH US
Google News Feed
- Kohlenstoff in den Weltmeeren muss neu bewertet werden - Innovation Origins
- 2-Day Course: Cleanroom, Microbiology & Sterility Assurance Practices for Drug & Device Manufacturers (Philadelphia, United States - December 5-6, 2019) - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire
- Top decision makers to present at SMi’s 9th Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology Conference 2020 - EIN News
- Researchers discover how lungs cells respond to bacteria - EurekAlert
- Global Industrial Microbiology Market Research Insights 2019-2025- 3M, Axon Lab AG, Becton Dickinson and Company, & more - Hitz Dairies